10.04.2010

Home Insemination...complicated or not?

OK so I know it's been FOREVER since I posted, but REALLY all I've been doing is ovulation testing. I promise!! Anyway, we are still waiting for the attorney to get back to us with the contract (going to have to call in the morning, as we need it ready so we can do an attempt this week). Emily and Henry are coming up this week and we're going to (provided the contract is signed) attempt home insems this week. Now, I've heard several different ways of doing this. One lady told me you have to use a speculum on yourself so you know where to aim "the goods", another used a speculum to do intrauterine inseminations on herself at home (NO WAY!), and yet another simply used a medicine syringe on herself and it worked for her the first time both times. We're going to attempt the medicine syringe style and cross our fingers!! I'll let you all know soon how the insems went!!

No comments:

Post a Comment