6.11.2011

32 Week Checkup

Yesterday was my 32 week checkup. We just got back from a little vacation to Omaha on Wednesday, so I've been very busy getting laundry washed and put away and all of that other little post-vacation stuff you get to "enjoy" after being away for several days.
My appointment was at 10:15 but I had a bill to pay at the hospital, so I went early to do that, and ended up being at the drs office by 9:55 and they called my name right away! Pee looked good, baby's heartrate was in the 160s, measured on the bigger side of right on track, and weight looked pretty good. I didn't have any questions for the doc, but we discussed how my weight gain was doing, which was good. She pointed out the 1 month where I had gained 11 lbs (only had gained a few lbs up till then) and I commented that was the month I rediscovered swiss cake rolls. Then we got off on a tangent about yummy foods while she washed her hands, she commented that she has been known to eat a half loaf of french bread with olive oil and parmesan cheese. So of course after my visit, I had to run to the store for a few things and passed the freshly baked bread a couple of times. Do you think I managed to surpress the craving???

NO!!! So I ate 3 pieces of the bread on the way home. IT. WAS. DELICIOUS!!! And today I got to go to the farmers market and another pregnant friend has been recommending 1 lady's bumbleberry pie for a while (she wasn't there when I went a few weeks ago, I was disappointed) and I GOT ONE!!! Needless to say, lunch has started with a slice of it today, and might just end with one as well!!! DELICIOUS!!!
Oh, yeah, this blog is supposed to be about pregnancy, not food....um, well, I guess that covers my cravings!! (OK, let's be realistic, that doesn't even come close to covering my cravings, but the more I talk about them, the stronger they get!)
So, sorry this is another boring post, but that's all I've got for you, folks. Another checkup in 2 weeks. That will be another boring one. Aren't you glad you're following this blog?! How can you contain your excitement?!

No comments:

Post a Comment