7.09.2010

An Interesting Development

Well, Bubba got the opportunity to chat on MSN messenger to the guy from Texas.  Long story short, the guy gave Bubba a bad feeling.  (to be honest, I didn't have a feeling, good or bad, about this couple yet) I was asking him how the chat had gone and it took a while for me to get out of him that the guy weirded him out.  So today I had the horrid task of emailing them and letting them know that it wasn't going to work out.  My dilemma was that I didn't want to say "my husband thought you were weird and pushy and told me that he hopes I can escape when I wake up chained to the wall in your basement".  I said that a friend had asked me to be their surrogate and that I had decided to go with them.  I just didn't say it was a friend I hadn't met yet :S I felt awful, like I was completely destroying someone's dream :( Anyway, there is still the couple from KY, they left yesterday for vacation, I don't remember if it's just for the weekend or what, but I sent them an email explaining that my husband had gotten a bad vibe about the other couple so I had declined to move forward with them.  I knew the KY couple had been talking to another surrogate, so I asked where they are with her and whether or not they think they'll want to move forward with me.  I secretly hope that she checks their email on vacation and responds to me soon, and that it's good news!  We seem so alike, both us ladies and our hubbies.  A few minor differences, like replace our harleys with ATVs and they do more active outdoorsy stuff, like swimming and such, than we do, but our attitudes and temperaments seem a lot alike!  So, there's my update for today.  I've managed to break a heart in Texas, hopefully mine won't be broken when I get a response from Kentucky!  Everyone have a great day!

No comments:

Post a Comment