7.04.2010

Plan C? Or D?

The dear friend of mine who was going to travel to Texas with me had a tragedy in her family, so I have a feeling she will want to stay home rather than travel.  So I have been searching for a backup and discovered that one of my cousins is willing to go with me!  We will have to change the date if she goes, but I will still be going.  So right now I'm just waiting on a response from the IPs to see if they would rather wait 2 or 3 weeks longer than originally planned or try a visit during the week.  London is 6 hours ahead of Iowa, so right now it's almost 9 PM there.  Interesting, huh?  Anyway, thought I'd better make an entry since I haven't in almost a week, although the excitement in this blog is enough to keep it going as it is, right? haha  I promise it will get more exciting...eventually I'll end up doing inseminations or something, that will be interesting!  Tally ho!

No comments:

Post a Comment