11.29.2010

Another Home Pregnancy Test Says....

Well, we weren't sure what the faint faint second line meant on the HPT that came with the OPK. So yesterday I ran to the store and got one of those ones that you can use up to 6 days earlier (yippee). Here's what it said:
















I'M PREGNANT!!!












MY IP'S ARE GOING TO BE PARENTS IN 2011!!!












Anyway, just thought I'd share with you all. Kind of makes this Monday morning not so bad. :D Emily and Henry are ecstatic, as am I. Both of them were pretty much speechless. They're going to be GREAT parents!!! Have a great week, everyone!

3 comments:

  1. YAY, I'm so happy for you! This is an absolutely wonderful thing you are doing for those people Abbe! Good for you both, as Bubba is just as much a part of this! This is wonderful, I'm sure the IP's are very very happy! Special place in heaven for people like you guys, you know that right!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congratulations -- It must be wonderful to do give a wonderful gift to someone like you are doing. God bless you. Does it make feel even more speicial to have your PG show postive during the Christmas season? You are a wonderful giving person and I consider it a prevlage to know you. LILA

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yes, Bubba is a part of this for sure...he has to put up with me! :D It will be worth it in the end.

    ReplyDelete