11.28.2010

Pregnant?

Alright. Tomorrow was to be the day that I should POAS (they suggest waiting 16 days after you get a positive OPK to POAS). Of course I couldn't wait that long! I tested Friday and again this morning. Both times got a faint 2nd line. Not really sure what this means, as with the OPK a faint 2nd line meant BFN (big fat negative). So for now I'm still just operating as though I'm pregnant (taking my prenatals, eating healthy (well, as healthy as I can eat...I'm a midwestern gal, we don't eat THAT healthy as a rule!), and not engaging in "dangerous" things (so yeah, my cocaine habit has been stalled ;) as well as my heavy daily drinking lol!). Anyway, just thought I'd keep y'all updated, I'm really not sure what to think. I don't want to get my hopes up too much, I can't stand the letdown when AF comes :( Hope everyone had a fantastic Thanksgiving holiday and remembered what it's really about. Looking forward to Christmas and the New Year. Hopefully Emily and Henry will get to be parents in 2011!!

No comments:

Post a Comment