12.13.2010

more pregnant

Yep. I'm more pregnant than I was last time I blogged. Don't feel it, don't look it (at least that's what I'm telling myself). Just still sittin here makin a baby. We were throwing around the idea of doing an ultrasound when/if they come up for the first appointment, but when we called the imaging company to price them, it's $266. So that may or may not be in the plan right now! Although we did find out that IF there's twins (always a possibility) the after 20 weeks ultrasound would be around $280 for a singleton and add another $200 for the extra fetus!! YIKES!! Kinda says "shame on you for having twins" huh? Oh well. Whatever happens happens. This is your update, nothing exciting is going on. This weekend will be 5 weeks pregnant. Yippee!!

No comments:

Post a Comment