12.29.2010

It's next week!

Yep. My first prenatal appointment is next week. I meet with the nurse on Tuesday then one of the doctors on Friday. Emily and Henry haven't completely decided if they're coming up for it yet, but I figure whatever happens, happens. It's not like there's going to be anything overly exciting (for them) done at this appointment. Just a pap and weight and ask if I have any questions. I think I dread the weight the most ;) but I'll deal with it. That's all I really have for now, still at the boring point, this is starting to kill me!! Waiting waiting waiting!!! AAAHHH!!! We'll get through this, though, and eventually get to where the baby will start moving and we can feel it and have an ultrasound probably at the end of March. I'll update next week!

No comments:

Post a Comment