4.19.2011

25 Weeks Pregnant PICTURES!!!

OK OK OK, I know a lot of you have been asking to see belly pics. I tell you all that I look pretty much the same, pregnant or not, because I'm so fluffy. Yes, fluffy. Because it sounds nice, makes me think of an edible cloud of frosting :D
Anyway, on to the pics. Y'all are LUCKY, because I conned my friend Kim into taking a couple of shots quick before the Sound of Washington concert (a choir I help coordinate) tonight, so my hair is all DID and stuff, and I'm at that stressed/frazzled point, so I don't normally look this CRAZY (some might argue that point) but here they are:

Since she wasn't pleased with the background on the first one, she took a second one in the hallway with a better background:

So there. All of you who have been calling me a SLACKER!!! I slack no more!! :P Have a happy Easter!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment