1.02.2012

Another Journey

This journey is not a surro journey. It's a weight loss journey. I weighed in on August 11th at a very unhealthy weight. That was almost 2 weeks after giving birth. To date, I started eating healthy and working out. Managed to stick with that for about 2 months. Also managed to lose 15 lbs that way! Then, at the beginning of October, I started using Herbalife. It's meal replacement shake and supplements. Since then I have lost 20 lbs, for a grand total of 35 lbs lost (at my last weigh-in). I have also been using my fitness pal, both online and the mobile app. I have to say, I really likeit. It's super detailed with logging what you eat and once you take the time to set up your meals (things you eat often) you can just punch in the whole meal, rather than each item by itself. It's a whole community, as well. You can invite your friends and share your weight loss victories there, as well as ask questions and support others. I even have a ticker on there:

Created by MyFitnessPal - Free Calorie Counter

Anyway, enough about MFP. It's helpful, as is the NEW support of my hubby joining me!!! He just started using Herbalife with me on Saturday. He's lost 5 lbs already!!! I'm so proud of him!!! He wants to lose a total of about 80 lbs (also my total goal) and obviously is making a good go of it!
Alright, that's the latest update, sorry nothing to do with surrogacy, but neither of us is ready to think about that yet again. (though I would like to do at least 1 or 2 more journeys before I retire) Hope everyone had a fantastic New Years and a wonderful Christmas. Have a blessed 2012!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment