1.16.2012

CAKE

So as you all may know, I'm a big girl. And I LOVE cake. Well, a friend gave me this recipe and I've made it a few times, but I think I have a new favorite. It's a weight watchers recipe (YAY!) so it's not TOO fattening, and it's SUPER easy. All you do is mix a can of pie filling and a box of angel food cake mix. Seriously. That's it.
So tonight for dessert I made it using mixed berry pie filling, apparently a limited edition pie filling. Should have gotten a few more while I was buying, because this is AWESOME!!! Here's a photo to tantalize you:




I think it's fantastic. Unfortunately it's NOT gluten free, so my toddler can't have it, but I'm sure the rest of us will gobble it up fast enough without his help!!!

Do you have any go-to HEALTHY recipes? I'd love it if you would share with me, I'm always on the lookout for a good new recipe!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment