1.07.2012

A Random Post: Things I Like!

Well, sorry folks, this blog is starting to head in a new direction. There's not really anything going on as far as surrogacy goes (other than my first surrobabe getting even bigger and even cuter--I didn't think that was possible!!!) so the gigantic weight loss journey is going to be my main focus right now. That and things I like. I belong to a parenting group on babycenter.com called the "crafty sewing mamas". Every month they have a thread to show off the projects everyone finishes. And every month they all put me to shame. No surprise there! Anyway, one of the moms on there is Tori of toriska bags on etsy. Well, I've also liked her on Facebook, purely so I can drool over her amazing bags that I would overfill with all of my mommy junk and that my kids would ruin throwing it into a mud puddle or pile of poo (yes, that would happen). Today she posted about a giveaway!!! Over at The Giveaway Diva they're giving away one of Tori's bgs!!! I'M SUPER STOKED, DUDES. So if I blog about it, you guys get in on the giveaway!! (Me getting extra entries has NOTHING to do with it, I SWEAR!) So here's the link to the post about it. Go ahead and visit it. And hey, guess what. If one of my readers (yes, one of the 3 of you) wins, I'll congratulate you personally on my blog! Of course if I win, I'll thank you all profusely and pray that my fancy schmancy new bag doesn't get thrown in a mud puddle or pile of poo.
On the weight loss front, I hit 37.5 lbs lost yesterday. That's almost 40 lbs. which is my halfway point. I think that when I hit 40 lbs, I need to celebrate. Maybe we'll take the boys bowling. :D Or hire a sitter and go on a DATE! Hmmm...such decisions!!! Have a wonderful rest of the weekend, folks!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment