8.13.2010

Moving Forward!

We are officially matched.  We shook (and hugged) on it today!!  We've contacted an attorney about drawing up a contract and are awaiting a response, I've been given the OK to get ovulation test kits and begin testing and charting, and now we're just waiting on the contract to be done and signed so that we can start insems.  We've decided none of us are going to do psych evals.  It seems to be a waste of money when you've familiarized yourself with each other so well.  I know, I know, its for everybody's protection, but I just don't think we have much to worry about in that department, we all know everyone else is a bit crazy ;) hehe!  SOOOO....if anybody has any tips on little things you can do to get preggers, let me know.  I've heard of eating pineapple (not gonna happen, it makes me sick) and eating beans.  Anything else??  Anyway, I'm just so excited to announce that I am in fact going to be a surrogate mother.  I wasn't sure we would make it to this point!!!  I love my IPs!! Henry is still pretty shy, but Emily makes up for it :D They're just a fun couple!!
I better get going, sounds like I'm going to get blown away in a storm in a minute!! Stay safe!!

2 comments:

  1. YAY!!!!!! I've found that margaritas work well for me ;) lol Oh, wait, different kinda way, huh...um...I got nuttin, but YAY!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. haha thanks, Cass. I'll keep that one in mind! I'm gonna hafta do some reasearch online and see what I can come up with! (I can fill you in on what I find if you're interested in another one lol)

    ReplyDelete