8.08.2010

Names!!

So I've been following another FANTASTIC surrogacy blog.  This woman needs to be a writer or columnist or something if she isn't already.  Anyway, she found a great way to get around calling her IPs just IM and IF and stuff.  She calls them Lucy and Ricky, their son is Little Ricky and the baby is Enzo.  SO....we decided (IM and I, she sort of follows it as well) that it would be a great idea to "borrow" so we're going to do it!!  She and the IF have decided upon Emily and Henry (from wizard of oz) and then the baby will be Dorothy or Hunk (or both if needed)!  So, that's my update for now.  I've been cleaning up the house, added a new piece of artwork in the front bathroom, just to update it a bit, organized the kitchen cupboards, cleaned off the kitchen table (yes, I actually have one!), reorganized the living room so it's more usable, lots of little stuff like that.  I think I'm almost ready for Em and Henry to come!!  Just need to get my good friend Alicia to come over and get the cobwebs and the bathrooms for me (it will be TOTALLY worth the money!! I hate bathrooms!!) and I think we'll be set!!

No comments:

Post a Comment