8.25.2011

Frustrating...

Blogland is starting to frustrate me. I've tried and tried to comment on blogs, even my own, and I'm continuously being told my profile doesn't have clearance to do that, or something to that effect. Any suggestions???

Well, I'm still working on the whole fun of weight loss...yippee. Since the 13th, I've lost about 10 lbs. It hasn't been easy, I've been working out A LOT, sort of doing the c25k program (you can find it here) and using our elliptical. I need to update the upbeat music in my mp3 player, it's pretty old and pretty nonexistant as far as keeping it up goes. Maybe that's what I'll do today to finish off naptime. I'm also following a blog about starting a workout routine and keeping it going.

I'm also starting a new job on Monday. I'll be temping at a company in Fairfield (about 45 minutes from my house) and getting some more clerical experience to add to my resumee. I'm hoping to have a permanent job before the little man's birthday in October, but let's be honest, the job market isn't that great right now. For anybody.

Tomorrow Baby Dorothy will be 4 whole weeks old!! She's doing well, can still fit some newborn clothes, and is growing and eating well. She's up to 4 oz at each feeding and it sounds like she is sleeping pretty well for a 4 week old. Of course, she's still GORGEOUS, I asked if all that dark hair was changing color or getting thinner, her mama said it's getting a tiny bit lighter but is still very thick. Looks and sounds like they're loving their new little family.

And it seems that's all I have for now. Hope everyone has a great weekend!

2 comments:

  1. I hear you about the comments, same issue here. I am so proud of you! Your weight loss is going to kick in before you even know it!

    ~http://littleblessingsatraditionaljourney.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. UGH the weight loss thing is not going so well. I started a job this week, so I don't have time to work out as much, plus I'm on the third week of my BC, so both of those things are working against me. But I've decided I'm going to chalk up the 2 lbs I gained to bloating and "girl stuff". Otherwise I'll get upset and eat away my sorrows LOL! I just need some liposuction, anybody up to sponsor it? hehe

    ReplyDelete