6.25.2010

Bond, James Bond?

Well, I know this sounds a bit hasty, but my Texas couple appear to be MIA.  I haven't heard from them in 3 days, since I sent the email saying I'd prefer not to take the boys down there to meet them.  I know, 3 days really isn't that long, but when you consider it was daily, sometimes twice a day that we were emailing back and forth before that, 3 days IS a long time.  I keep telling myself he must be on his way home from London and hasn't had time to email me yet. And I keep thinking maybe he works for the CIA or something and has to fill in his boss on the top secret information he gathered while he was there.  Either way, it's gotten me down :(  But, on the brighter side, I haven't stopped sort of looking (mainly responding to requests to see if we match) and just sent a list of questions to a couple I had sort of been interested in moving forward with before but we both thought we had found our matches.  They seem very nice, we kind of connected (they thought they had a surro from IA and so we were exploring the IA legal hurdles together...although they say a relationship formed in a stressful situation never sticks lol) and I'm excited to see if we match.  I know it's a very selfish thought, but I just keep thinking I want to hurry up and start insems so that I can be pregnant over the wintertime, not summer lol I don't think I'll be lucky enough to pull a nice cool summer like last summer was, I DO live in Iowa! 

No comments:

Post a Comment