6.21.2010

People Want Me!!

Wow, I didn't really think I'd be that wanted!  Last post I said I posted a classified ad on one of the surrogacy sites...in the first 2 or 3 days I got a couple dozen email responses!  Several of them I simply wouldn't match with, but wow.  So at this point I'm looking closely at about 4 or 5 couples and 1 agency that I can't drop (she keeps saying my BMI isn't an issue, but I just don't see how they don't have BMI requirements).  I have had the decency to send nice "no thank you" emails to the people I simply won't match with and have gotten replies from most of them thanking me for responding.  Trust me, I've reached out to a few and the ones who don't respond stress me out lol!  The not knowing is MUCH worse than the kind "no".  And I'm being sure to warn them all about the legal expenses associated with Iowa.  (the lady from the agency said Iowa is a good state for surrogacy, that's a first!) Anyway, that's my update for today.  Is school ready to start yet?  Summer is long already!!

No comments:

Post a Comment