6.17.2010

I'm in the classifieds!

Well, it may seem strange, but there are actually classified ads for surrogates and IPs.  No, I'm pretty sure they're not in the local newspaper, but there are several websites where you can "advertise" yourself for free.  I have been browsing the classifieds for quite some time now, but it just seemed easier to let them come to me.  I feel a little weird still looking, but it's not like I'm desperately seeking out ANY IPs that will have me.  I am still somewhat committed to the Chicago couple, but we left it at if someone (I or they) find a match before I lose the weight and we get a contract signed, then it's not meant to be.  I kind of feel like I'm cheating, lazily browsing when I'm bored, but I also don't want to put all my eggs in their basket, so to speak.  I'm continuing on with the impression that they are the couple for me, but I suppose there could be a better match for me.  Again, we're back to the "waiting is the hardest part"...I just don't know what to do with myself!!! 

No comments:

Post a Comment