6.22.2010

Everything's Bigger In Texas!

And apparently the need for me is bigger there, as well!  I've been talking back and forth for several days with a couple from Texas.  They like my fees, they seem to be a fit with all the preferences I have (no selective reduction, only term if medically necessary, relationship after birth, etc.) and the husband (whom I have been conversing with) said they think they are ready to call their attorney and have a contract drawn up!  Of course, I will be meeting them in person before I sign it, just to make sure we really do match, but WOW it might actually happen!!!  And for those of you who are worried, NO I won't be going to Texas alone lol I'll take a friend with me if Bubba can't go.  Anyway, that's all the news I have right now, not much but it's sure exciting!!  Everyone keep those fingers crossed and keep saying those prayers!!  I hope this is the end of my search! 

No comments:

Post a Comment