6.23.2010

Texas, Anyone?

Last I heard from the couple in Texas, he said that Bubba and I should come down and bring both of the boys.  I almost died, that's going to cost just over $2,000!  Even if just 2 of us go they're looking at about $1100.  But hopefully they'll agree to that, because I don't relish the idea of attempting to fly with an 8 month old and a 5 year old who can't sit still for more than 2 seconds!  I wouldn't be able to take stuff on the plane for the baby's formula, Zach would be that kid running up and down the aisles, and Bradin just had tubes so he would probably be screaming from the strange pressure.  For some odd reason I just don't see it ending well.  Especially since that would mean Bubba would seriously consider abandoning us at the airport when we landed!  hehe Nah, he'd never abandon us, but he'd make sure we didn't try it again any time soon! 
Also, just wanted to note that I think I might have figured out how to make sure you get emails when I post a new post, so if you want to receive one, get me your email and I'll throw it in there!

No comments:

Post a Comment